- Any nostalgia I’ll feel for December 2016 in the future, I’ll just look to this photo.
- I will, however, remember I saw Fantastic Beasts at this time.
- So excited.
- I’m so nostalgic for Harry Potter these days. Why, I don’t know.
- Maybe it’s because I saw the 2nd to last movie in theatres when I lived in Halifax.
- Around Christmas time as well.
- Ok, maybe November-ish.
- December is such a nostalgic month in general.
- And a good time for escapism through movies.
- And for good reason.
- I read an article about that, recently.
- I recently found an old picture of myself from when I was about three that I was tempted to post on Instagram.
- Around Christmas time, of course.
- Luckily I changed my mind.
- Why? because the expression I was making on my face as well as the pyjamas I was wearing were appalling.
- I initially thought it would be cute, but then I wondered if I looked a little too evil for a three year old.
- And perhaps, I might be embarrassed later on.
- Maybe another year.
- Or another photo.
- A lesson for you all: when in doubt, don’t post.
- A motto I live by these days.
- This has got to be the best thing I’ve seen this week, all thanks to this clip.
- I get the feeling there was some Flash Dance/Fame inspiration going on.
- Since Wednesday I’ve been repeating to myself, “Hi my name’s Catrina!!”
- Oh, and these two Vaudeville performers were also my favourites this week.
- That kind of humour never ages.
And finally, I leave you with some music for you this weekend… Maybe it will get the previous music out of your head.
Update: Fantastic Beasts was amazing, as I knew it would be.